Home Furnishings in Indonesia
Despite Indonesia having the advantage of abundant wood sources, the ministry of industry has identified that 60% of the domestic furniture market is controlled by imported products. And ironically, some imported furniture uses Indonesian wood. Therefore, the government encourages the improvement of industrial competitiveness through several downstream programmes as mandated in the constitution law number three, year 2014, on industry. Moreover, the government is securing a raw material supply b...
Euromonitor International's Home Furnishings in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
Product coverage: Indoor Living, Lighting, Outdoor Living.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Home Furnishings market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOME FURNISHINGS IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Local Craftsmen Struggle To Survive in Globalisation Era - Furniture Is Fashion
- Furniture Demand: Based on Necessity, Not Aesthetics
- One-million-house Mega Project Stimulates the Lighting Category: Cfl Still Leads Value Sales, But Led Is the Future
- Competitive Landscape
- Olympic Still Leads Home Furnishings in Indonesia, But Ikea's Entrance Has Established New Standards in the Category
- Terry Palmer Leads Home Textiles, Good Night Leads Bed Textiles
- Lighting Products From China Enter Indonesia, As Top Local Lighting Brands Shut Down Their Factories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Furnishings: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Furnishings: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Light Sources: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Distribution of Home Furnishings by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Indonesian Government's One-million-house Mega Project Boosts the Home and Garden Industry
- Local Manufacturers Are Troubled by the Entrance of Ikea and Chinese Imports
- Store-based Retailing Is Still A Favourite Distribution Channel, But Home and Garden Products Are Just One Click Away
- Politics in 2018 and 2019 Will Slow Down the Property Industry, and Simplicity Is the Future of Home Design
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources