Home Furnishings in Germany
Home furnishings posted moderate current value growth overall in 2019, albeit with strong performances seen in areas such as LED lamps, outdoor furniture and kitchen furniture.
Euromonitor International's Home Furnishings in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
Product coverage: Homewares and Home Furnishings.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Home Furnishings market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Home Furnishings in Germany
- Euromonitor International
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Home furnishings posts dynamic performances within certain products
- Brand manufacturers of LED lamps set to be challenged by strong volume sales of lower-quality products
- Multichannel strategies blur the lines between online and offline
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Ikea continues to lead home furnishings
- Emma, Casper and Bodyguard post strongest growth in mattresses
- Weber continues to lead barbecues
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Furnishings: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Furnishings: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Light Sources: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Distribution of Home Furnishings by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Home and garden posts its sixth consecutive year of growth
- Indoor gardening benefiting from the urbanisation trend
- Home and garden remains highly fragmented in 2019
- Chains and independent retailers establish an e-commerce presence
- Home and garden is expected to perform strongly in the coming years
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home and Garden by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Summary 1 Research Sources