Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd in Consumer Health (United Kingdom)
Holland & Barrett Retail’s strategy is to continuously evaluate its performance and results with a view to driving revenues and cash flow by constantly building on its position through its strong operational network and by developing and maintaining strong customer relationships through its retail operations and diverse product range.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management and Wellbeing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HOLLAND & BARRETT RETAIL LTD IN CONSUMER HEALTH (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd: Competitive Position 2016