Hindustan Tin Works Ltd in Packaging Industry (India)
Hindustan Tin Works (HTW), which had mainly focused on food products, is now gradually expanding its base in non-foods. The company is also developing new innovative products for domestic and global markets, such as recloseable cans and met food cans.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HINDUSTAN TIN WORKS LTD IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (INDIA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Hindustan Tin Works Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Major End-use Categories for Hindustan Tin Works Ltd by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning