Herbal/Traditional Products in Vietnam
In the review period, herbal/traditional products became more popular in the market, and this trend continued in Vietnam in 2017. Due to higher awareness amongst Vietnamese consumers about health and wellness, more and more people tended to use herbal/traditional remedies, not only to improve their health, but also to avoid side-effects such as addiction, and to avoid taking antibiotics. As a result, manufacturers tended to pay attention to developing new products with new added functions, and a...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Demand for Herbal/traditional Products Gradually Increases
- Herbal/traditional Topical Analgesics Witnesses the Fastest Value Growth
- Forecast Period Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbal/traditional Products Remains Highly Fragmented
- Marketing Activities Vs New Product Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees A Positive Performance in 2017
- Unauthorised Parallel Products Negatively Affect the Growth of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health in Vietnam Remains Highly Fragmented
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Can Sell Consumer Health Products From 2017
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Continue To Grow Strongly Over the Forecast Period.
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources