Herbal/Traditional Products in Uzbekistan
On the whole, herbal/traditional products is expected to remain relatively underdeveloped in 2020 in Uzbekistan. Local producers, who account for many of the brand owners listed under “others”, will continue to dominate value shares in 2020.
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Uzbekistan
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Local producers continue to dominate herbal/traditional products even as multinationals increase their share
- Low prices drive popularity of category as Bionorica emerges targeting consumers with higher income
- Category loses momentum as consumers switch to non-herbal options
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Lack of governmental control means that quality in the category can vary
- Development in herbal/traditional products will remain at a low level
- Low prices will boost demand for herbal/traditional products
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources