Herbal/Traditional Products in Ukraine
Ukraine has a strong tradition of herbal medication. In earlier centuries, it was common to consume herbs and berries (eg sage, camomile, mint tea, fruit drinks made of raspberry, cranberry) on a regular basis, not only to cure illnesses, but also as a means of preventative medication. People used to know much more about plants than modern people do and even though such traditions have faded in line with consumers’ busy lifestyles and urbanisation, many consumers still remember the efficacy of h...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Local Historic Traditions of Herbal Medication Contribute To Healthy Demand for Herbal/traditional Products
- Lack of Side Effects Combined With Efficacy - Tempting Features of Herbal/traditional Products
- Both OTC Medicines and Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Will Attract Consumers With Herbal Ingredients
- Competitive Landscape
- Bionorica Tov - the Number One Player in Herbal/traditional Products in Ukraine
- Other Players Grow in Share at the Expense of Growing Assortments of Herbal/traditional Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From the Improving Economic Situation in Ukraine
- Self-medication Is Much Relied on in Ukraine in 2017
- Foreign Manufacturers Lead
- Consumer Health Distribution Regulations Make Chemists/pharmacies the Core Channel
- Consumer Health Offers Good Growth Prospects in Ukraine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources