Herbal/Traditional Products in Taiwan
The strong popularity of herbal/traditional products in Taiwan is mainly because the category is very much in line with the tenets of traditional Chinese medicine. Specifically, many people are interested in products which are positioned to improve general health and wellbeing in an effort to prevent the onset of illness, rather than products which merely manage or suppress the symptoms of illness. Herbal/traditional products are most popular among women and older people, who are more likely to...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Preference for Natural, Holistic Healthcare To Support Sales
- Slower Growth Expected As the Consumer Base Continues To Contract
- Widening Product Ranges Catering To Diverse Needs Important for Boosting Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanyo Pharmaceutical Co Is Still the Strong Leader
- Innovative New Launches Among the Most Popular Products
- Local Players Set To Remain Dominant
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Sales Growth Boosted by Increasingly Busy Lifestyles Among Urban Consumers
- Leading Brands Face Competition From Private Labels of Drugstores/parapharmacies
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Dominant in the Distribution of Consumer Health
- Rising Interest in Self-medication To Support Sales Growth in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources