Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden
The herbal/traditional products category has not seen drastic changes due to the COVID-19 crisis and its aftermath. For a long time, the share of herbal/traditional options has fluctuated at around one sixth of all consumer health value in Sweden. There have been annual fluctuations caused by the popularity of a certain product or changes in the breakdown between various consumer health categories, but given how there are various forces at work in various consumer health categories, the position...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN SWEDEN
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Stable demand
- Ongoing shift towards dietary supplements
- Continued interest in e-commerce
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Inflation and price pressure
- Longer lasting impact of COVID-19?
- Environmental issues likely to return to prominence
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN SWEDEN
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources