Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden
The outbreak of COVID-19 has helped to revive interest in older or alternative methods of treatment for some consumers, looking for ways to remain healthy, with a robust immune system to fight against the virus. However, many consumers remain suspicious of products marketed as herbal/traditional, and this dampens growth, with some consumers perceiving these items to have unverifiable claims. As such, during the initial outbreak of COVID-19, consumers increasingly turned to standard products inst...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Consumers increasingly select OTC products instead of herbal/traditional products during the outbreak of COVID-19
- Sales of sleep aids records the highest growth in 2020, with the outbreak of COVID-19 resulting in an increase in stress across the country
- Social media marketing targets specific audiences to tackle confusion surrounding the health benefits of herbal/traditional products
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Following a decline in sales for 2020, steady growth is predicted for the rest of the forecast period, boosted by dermatologicals and digestive remedies
- Herbal/traditional products will benefit from the growing health and wellness trend, boosted by the outbreak of COVID-19
- Dermatologicals will record the highest value growth across the forecast period, as the products, along with sleep aids, benefit from their natural positionings
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources