Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden
Herbal/traditional products recorded a stable performance in 2019, supported by the willingness of well-informed consumers to purchase consumer health products with a natural positioning that tend to carry a marginally higher unit price, for which they are ready to pay if they perceive them to offer higher specific value. Herbal/traditional products hold a higher presence in sleep aids, cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies, vitamins and dietary supplements and digestive remedies. While m...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Well-informed Consumers Willing To Pay More for Natural Products That They Perceive To Offer Greater Specific Value
- Strong Growth for Niche of Dermatologicals But Sleep Aids Retains Highest Share of Herbal/traditional Products
- Some Producers Turn To Specialised Channels To Promote Greater Awareness of Their Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- Medicated Confectionery Brands Lead But Lose Share in Fragmented Landscape
- Ksm66 Continues To Move Up the Rankings
- Bio-biloba Bucks Declining Trend Due To Strong Brand Loyalty
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Performance by Consumer Health Supported by Health and Wellness Trends
- Vegans Offer Growing Niche As Important Consumer Group
- Highly Fragmented Competitive Landscape of Consumer Health Allows Smaller Brands To Gain Swedes' Attention
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Ground Supported by Online Pharmacies
- Sports Nutrition Will Continue To Move Into Mainstream Acceptance Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources