Herbal/Traditional Products in Spain
Coronavirus (COVID-19) favours sales of herbal/traditional products in Spain. The outbreak and course of the pandemic has increased consumer awareness of health issues and supported an interest in milder, more natural remedies to cope with problems induced or exacerbated by COVID-19. The lockdown introduced to curb the spread of the virus largely confined the Spanish population to their homes for 2-3 months in 2020. This has seen many Spanish consumers suffer from various degrees of anxiety and...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Spain
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Herbal/traditional sleep aids sees fastest sales growth as Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis disturbs sleeping patterns
- Growing consumer awareness of ingredients and potential side effects of chemicals shifts focus to herbal/traditional products
- Uriach-Aquilea gains leading position through brands in categories benefiting from COVID-19 effects
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Ongoing threat and effects of COVID-19 and shift to milder, more natural options offer bright outlook for herbal/traditional products
- General focus on authentic and sustainable ingredients creates space for all-natural formulas in consumer health as in other industries
- Growth potential in herbal/traditional products set to entice newcomers, while economic recession offers opportunities for stronger private label presence
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources