Herbal/Traditional Products in Spain
Over the review period Spaniards found practising sports was a new and inexpensive way of spending their leisure time, especially in times when the high unemployment rate deterred them from going out and enjoying drinks and lunches with friends. The number of citizens practising sports is set to grow over the forecast period and this will likely increase demand for herbal/traditional topical analgesics. If the category was the best performer over the review period, it is likely to continue its i...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN SPAIN
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Spanish Lifestyles Shaping Sales
- Doctor's Advice
- Room To Grow
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragmentation and One Clear Leader
- Uriach-aquilea OTC Takes Second Place
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Proactive Spaniards Support Sales of Consumer Health Products
- Spain, A Country of Contrasts
- Fragmentation Defines the Spanish Competitive Landscape
- Regulation Limits Distribution in Spain
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health in Spain
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources