Herbal/Traditional Products in Serbia
There was a noticeable upsurge in the popularity of products labelled or positioned and/or perceived as “natural” among Serbian consumers over the review period. This continues to positively affect herbal/traditional products in value growth terms in 2019. The trend is stronger in consumer health than, for example, packaged food or non-alcoholic drinks, because medicines and other products that fall into consumer health are still seen as “chemicals” or “unnatural” by many consumers. Thus, many S...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Serbia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Turn To Natural Products To Avoid Chemicals and Undesirable Ingredients
- More Consumers Look To Natural Options To Treat Mild Ailments Like Coughs and Colds
- Herbal/traditional Sleep Aids Derives Demand From Busy and Stressed Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Esi and Others Leverage Recognition in Dietary Supplements To Lead the Way
- Pfizer Uses High Resources To Support Bengay With Prime-time TV Advertising
- Retailing Development Improves the Offer and Value Shares Via Modern Formats
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Health and Self-medication Trends Maintain Positive Value Growth Performance
- Focus on Marketing and Distribution As New Product Development Is Limited
- the Main Players Use Advertising To Gain An Edge in A Highly Fragmented Landscape
- Drugstores/pharmacies and Grocery Retailers Continue To Develop As Alternatives To Chemists/pharmacies
- Healthy But Slower Value Growth As Signs of Maturity Appear in Bigger Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources