Herbal/Traditional Products in Serbia
Herbal traditional remedies made up over half of overall herbal/traditional products in 2017 in Serbia. Among these products, the most popular are herbal/traditional cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies and there are couple of reasons for this. Firstly, most people perceive colds and allergies to be only mild health issues that do not require visiting a doctor for or even taking conventional modern medicines that contain some active ingredients. That is why many consumers choose herbal/t...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Herbal/traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies Sees Significant Sales
- Smaller Categories Set To See the Most Dynamic Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Serbian Consumers Increasingly Attracted by More Natural Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Producers Maintain Relatively Strong Position
- International Companies Still Lead Despite Challenge From Domestic Players
- Private Label Lines Remain Insignificant
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Serbia Records Continued Growth in 2017
- Increased Popularity of Self-medication Leads To Continued Growth of OTC
- No Major Changes in the Competitive Landscape and Few New Product Launches Observed
- Chemists/pharmacies Channel Still Dominates Despite Share Declining in 2017
- Stable Growth and Intensified Competition Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources