Herbal/Traditional Products in Russia
Russian consumers increasingly shifted towards herbal/traditional products in both the OTC and vitamins and dietary supplements categories in 2017 due to rising demand for more natural alternatives. Consumers view these products as safer and more trustworthy, with low toxicity and fewer side-effects. Russians’ interest in herbal/traditional products is a reaction to growing awareness about the side-effects of pharmaceutical drugs. The fact that more consumers are paying attention to their health...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Use of Herbs and Natural Alternatives Remains Strong in Russia
- Wide Usage of Raw Herbal Materials Limits Sales of OTC Herbal/traditional Products at the End of the Review Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbal/traditional Products Remains Highly Fragmented
- Manufacturers To Focus on New Product Development Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Demand for Consumer Health Products Recovers Amidst the Economic Recession
- Russian Consumer Health Slowly Adapts To Changing Conditions
- Consumer Health Hampered by the Wide Use of Raw Herbal Materials and the Increasing Share of Generics
- Russian Demographics Shape the Performance of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Expected To Grow at A Slow Pace Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources