Herbal/Traditional Products in Romania
Herbal/traditional products is benefiting from the broad trend towards products containing natural ingredients that is influencing demand across a wide range of consumer goods categories, including packaged food and soft drinks, as well as consumer health. Consumers are becoming increasingly concerned about the potential health impacts of consuming synthetic chemicals, especially over an extended period, including the potential for the development of addiction. As herbal/traditional products bec...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Romania
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN ROMANIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Natural trend drives up demand and boosts online availability
- Growing demand for herbal/traditional analgesics and digestive remedies
- Limited innovation and private label involvement
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Further growth expected
- Opportunities for local players
- Continued expansion of e-commerce may threaten manufacturer margins
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN ROMANIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources