Herbal/Traditional Products in Pakistan
While in 2022 Pakistan largely put the disruptions caused by COVID-19 behind it, other factors led to other challenges in 2022. Spiralling inflation, massive devaluation of the Pakistani rupee against major world currencies and catastrophic floods, which left hundreds of thousands in need of emergency aid, all led to a poor economic picture. However, despite the difficult economic conditions, herbal/traditional products registered healthy constant value growth. In particular, herbal/traditional...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Pakistan
- Euromonitor International
- January 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN PAKISTAN
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Double-digit constant value growth in spite of spiralling inflation
- Local players benefit from long-standing traditions
- Informal sector continues to dampen value sales
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Government intervention drives value sales of branded products.
- Collaboration with Traditional Chinese Medicine could boost the sector
- Increased segmentation over forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN PAKISTAN
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources