Herbal/Traditional Products in Nigeria
Growth in herbal/traditional products is mostly driven by direct sales through networking by leading producers such as Forever Living Products Nigeria Ltd, which have popularised the benefits of such products, particularly herbal/traditional dietary supplements. Even products such as herbal/traditional topical analgesics that utilise store retailing are generally sold in traffic in key cities, similar to how a wide variety of less regulated herbal products are sold on the street directly to cons...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Category Is Developing Well - and Will Continue To Do So
- Packaged Variants Are Becoming Increasingly Mainstream
- Several Categories Are Predicted To Perform Strongly
- Competitive Landscape
- Affordable Prices Give Global Industries Ltd the Edge in 2016
- the Economy Hinders A Category Importer
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- A Growing, Young, Urban Population Drives Growth for Consumer Health
- the Poor Economy Restricts Growth in 2017, Though Sales Improve From 2016
- Local Players Lead Sales of Consumer Health in Nigeria
- Retail Distribution Is Slowly Moving Away From Traditional Chemists/pharmacies
- A Stronger Performance Is Expected From Consumer Health in Nigeria Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources