Herbal/Traditional Products in the Netherlands
Herbal/traditional cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies is recording moderate growth in current value terms in 2022. However, growth in current value terms is largely the result of a sharp rise in the average unit price of these products and a stabilisation of demand after the strong growth seen at the start of the pandemic. With rising costs throughout the supply chain manufacturers have been forced to increase their prices, with this having a negative impact on volume sales. While the...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN THE NETHERLANDS
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Herbal/traditional cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies sees demand drop as prices rise
- Return to busy social and work lives benefiting sales of digestive remedies
- Return of travel and tourism boosts sales
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Herbal/traditional products expected to benefit from increase in the number of cases of cold and flu
- Sales of herbal/traditional topical analgesics set to benefit from ageing population
- Positive outlook for herbal/traditional sleep aids
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources