Herbal/Traditional Products in the Netherlands
Herbal/traditional products saw a spike in sales in Q1 2020, due to consumers stockpiling as a result of COVID-19. The main category drivers for this were herbal/traditional cough, cold and allergy products, although the categories seeing the strongest sales in 2020 are herbal/traditional dietary supplements in both weight management and wellbeing and dietary supplements. Due to this initial spike in sales, the outlook for the forecast period is more negative and the category is expected to show...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Herbal/traditional products sees spike in sales due to COVID-19, with levels expected to decline before returning to historic norms
- Ongoing popularity of herbal/traditional sleeping tablets expected to continue to support growth
- Lofthouse of Fleetwood maintains lead with iconic Fisherman’s Friend, with new smaller players being tipped as those to watch
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Positive opportunities for players to innovate within the most popular sub-segments
- Internet sales, marketing strategies, and price-to-quality ratios, prove important for players to stand out from the crowd
- Private label players set to gain ground and collectively challenge the smaller companies
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources