Herbal/Traditional Products in the Netherlands
Herbal/traditional products continued to see healthy current value growth in 2018, as such products maintained high demand amongst Dutch consumers. Growing numbers of Dutch consumers are seeking more natural options to OTC products, which are safer for human health as well as more environmentally-friendly.
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy Growth As Consumers Seek More Natural Options
- Reliance on Cough and Cold Remedies and Dietary Supplements
- Blurring Boundaries and Regulatory Changes Are Potential Threats To Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Lofthouse of Fleetwood Remains the Leader, Thanks To Its Fisherman's Friend Brand
- Herbal/traditional Products Remains Highly Fragmented
- Private Label Remains Strong
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Value Growth, Largely Driven by Non-otc Categories
- OTC Sales Are Not (yet) Lifted by the Brighter Macroeconomy
- Pharmaceutical Multinationals Dominate, With Private Label the Main Rival
- Supermarkets Gains Ground, To the Detriment of Chemists/pharmacies
- Modest Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources