Herbal/Traditional Products in Morocco
Herbal/traditional products continues to benefit from growing demand for natural nutrition, due to the health and wellness trend in Morocco. Moroccan consumers increasingly perceive herbal//traditional products as having fewer side-effects than their standard counterparts. Over the years, Moroccan consumers have generally developed a habit of using such products. Furthermore, there is also strong consumer awareness of the benefits of different herbs, which presents advantages to companies involv...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN MOROCCO
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers' Interest in All-natural Consumer Health Products Drives Sales of Herbal/traditional Products
- Increasing Digestive Problems Positively Affect the Performance of Herbal/traditional Digestive Remedies
- Cheap Unpackaged Products Challenge Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Mondelez Maroc Leads Herbal/traditional Products
- Competition From Both Sides
- Ongoing Competition Between Key Players, and the Opening of New Distribution Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- 2017 Is A Remarkable Year for Consumer Health in Morocco
- Constant Increases in Disposable Incomes and Consistent Government Efforts Boost Sales
- International Players Are Still Struggling To Establish A Strong Presence in Morocco
- Chemists/pharmacies Still Dominates, But There Are Indications of Possible Future Threats
- An Extended Period of Prosperity and Healthy Value Growth Are Expected in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources