Herbal/Traditional Products in Mexico
Herbal/traditional products is expected to see healthy current value growth in 2022. The impact of COVID-19 on the different categories within herbal/traditional products was largely related to the overall performance of the core category more than whether the product is herbal/traditional or standard. For example, the overall consumption of sleep aids increased during the COVID-19 outbreak because people suffered from increased anxiety and sleep disorders due to being concerned about their heal...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Mexico
- Euromonitor International
- September 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN MEXICO
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Herbal/traditional products sees a more confident performance as COVID-19 fears subside
- Sales thriving as the lifting of COVID-19 measures creates new demand
- Herbalife retains the lead in a competitive field
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Mixed outlook for herbal/traditional products as easing of COVID-19 fears impact product sales in different ways
- Is CBD set to be the new wonder ingredient?
- Longstanding traditions likely to sustain demand for herbal/traditional products
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN MEXICO
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources