Herbal/Traditional Products in Latvia
Herbal/traditional products is usually quite a seasonal product, with the best sales coming in the winter months when rates of colds and flu are high. In 2020, with almost all the focus on the COVID-19 outbreak in Latvia, consumers tended to trust more conventional medicines which were known for their effectiveness. Herbal/traditional products were not seen as strong enough to combat a powerful virus like COVID-19. Furthermore, social distancing and behavioural change such as the wearing of mask...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Consumers turn to more conventional remedies in the face of COVID-19, leaving herbal/traditional products with slightly lacklustre sales
- Strong representation from local companies thanks to consumer trust
- International players benefit from marketing their long-standing brands
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Latvians will become more familiar with herbal/traditional products, maintaining growth over the forecast period
- Cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies will continue to lead due to high levels of consumer trust
- Growing variety of products, formats and channels will meet consumer needs
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources