Herbal/Traditional Products in Ireland
Herbal/traditional products continued to record a solid performance due to increasing demand for natural products, and a continuing interest in health and wellbeing in Ireland. Consumers are increasingly looking at preventative measures to support their immune systems, particularly notable with ongoing demand for herbal/traditional paediatric dietary supplements as parents place greater trust in products that have a natural positioning for their children. Consumers also appreciate natural produc...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Ireland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Irish Consumers Increasingly Turn To More Natural Alternatives To Address Certain Health-related Issues
- Herbal/traditional Dermatologicals Attract Consumers Searching for Gentler Solutions To Skin Conditions
- Strongest Performance for Herbal/traditional Topical Analgesics Due To Direct Targeting of Problem
- Competitive Landscape
- High Fragmentation for Herbal/traditional Products
- Category Unlikely To Be Strongly Impacted by Proposed Application of Vat on Certain Consumer Health Products
- Private Label Continues To Hold Low But Increasing Share of Herbal/traditional Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Ongoing Stable Demand for Consumer Health in Ireland Supported by Polarised Consumer Groups
- Growing Interest in Vegetarian and Vegan Lifestyles Supports Demand for Alternative Sources of Protein
- Global Players Continue To Lead Consumer Health
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Ground As Distribution Channel
- Positive Performance for Consumer Health Predicted Although Several Negative Factors Could Impact Demand for Certain Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources