Herbal/Traditional Products in Indonesia
Herbal/traditional digestive remedies saw the second highest growth in herbal/traditional products in Indonesia in 2017. Indonesian consumers have a tendency to eat spicy food as part of their culture; therefore, increasing the chance of digestive problems such as diarrhoea. Another factor driving the growth of digestive remedies is antacids. Indonesia is one of the biggest Muslim countries, and the Ramadan month of fasting occurs once a year. During this time of the year, antacids records high...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Growth for Herbal/traditional Digestive Remedies
- the Robust Growth of Herbal/traditional Products Is Driven by Consumers' Desire for Natural Ingredients
- the Preference for Natural Ingredients Is Set To Continue
- Competitive Landscape
- Sido Muncul Pt Leads Herbal/traditional Products
- Domestic Brands Dominant
- Strong Competition in Herbal/traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health in Indonesia
- Indonesia's National Healthcare Insurance Plays An Important Role
- Kalbe Farma and Tempo Scan Pacific Continue To Lead in 2017
- the Escalating Trend Towards Internet Retailing
- Promising Performance Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources