Herbal/Traditional Products in Hungary
Overall, the pandemic has had very little impact on herbal/traditional products, with growth continuing to be driven by preventative health and consumers that look for natural remedies that are free from chemical additives and have less side effects. Value sales maintained much the same level as over the review period. However, there were different factors at play, with products with immune boosting properties performing well such as tonics. In 2021, more normal play resumes, with the most secon...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements , Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Hungary
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN HUNGARY
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Business as usual for herbal/traditional products
- Local players benefit from positive image in Hungary as trusted and good value products
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Moderate value growth over forecast period
- Changes in how people interact dampen value sales of cough and cold remedies
- Online space key battleground over forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN HUNGARY
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources