Herbal/Traditional Products in Guatemala
Herbal/traditional products are popular in Guatemala, with natural ingredients being a main driver of sales. Consumers trust in the benefits that natural ingredients provide, whilst a lack of prescription makes them feel confident that they are safe. In order to compete with herbal/traditional products and give consumers what they are looking for, many OTC offerings have added natural ingredients. An example of this is Sal Andrews Manzanilla, which is the standard Sal Andrews remedy with added c...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Guatemala report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Guatemala
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Trust Natural Ingredients However Innovation Is Low
- Home-made Remedies Are the Main Competitor of Herbal/traditional Products
- Herbal/traditional Products Accounts for the Largest Share in Sleep Aids
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbalife Guatemala Remains the Leading Player in 2019
- Pasinerva Has A Strong Domestic Presence for Herbal/traditional Products
- the Purchasing Decision Is Led by Recommendations, Price and Ingredients
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health A Hard Landscape for Competitors in Guatemala
- Industry Growth Is Driven by Social Pharmacies and Health and Wellbeing Trend
- Global Brands and Generics Lead the Majority of Consumer Health
- Distribution Is Led by Chemists/pharmacies Whose Untrained Staff Posing Challenges for Brand Positioning
- Health and Wellness Trend Is Set To Drive Growth Over the Forecast
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources