Herbal/Traditional Products in Germany
Consumers are becoming increasingly knowledgeable about products, and are looking for natural products within beauty and personal care, home care and foods. This is having a positive effect on herbal/traditional products, which are perceived as having fewer side-effects and as being better for consumers’ wellbeing. One of the strongest growth categories in 2017 was cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies, as a result of the virulent cold and flu season. This gave manufacturers the opportuni...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN GERMANY
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Healthy Lifestyles A Growth Driver
- Traditional Therapies Increase in Popularity
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbal/traditional Products Remains Highly Fragmented
- Mcm Klosterfrau Vertriebsgesellschaft Maintains Its Lead
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continuing Growth for Consumer Health
- Healthy Lifestyles and the Ageing Population Have A Tremendous Impact
- High Competition Puts the Focus on Innovation and Positioning
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel in Consumer Health
- Forecast Performance Expected To Be More Moderate
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources