Herbal/Traditional Products in Georgia
Urban and industrial areas of Georgia are severely polluted. The capital, Tbilisi, is home to one third of the total population and suffers bad air pollution mainly because vehicles were not subject to obligatory technical inspections. Also, the large number of construction sites increased the amount of dust in the air. Other big towns also suffer from air pollution, mainly due to industrial plants like cement factories. People therefore suffer frequently from colds, allergies and bronchial dise...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales of Herbal/traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies Boosted by Environmental Issues
- Herbal/traditional Topical Analgesics Remains Small Due To Strong Competition From Non-herbal Alternatives
- Dietary Supplements and Tonics Not Expected To Grow
- Competitive Landscape
- Local Companies With Their Affordable and Available Products Lead in 2019
- Price Is Key for Product Success
- Herbal/traditional Products Is One of the Few Categories With Private Label Presence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Healthcare Growth Due To Changing Lifestyles, and Increased Product Awareness and Availability in 2019
- Slow Growth of Disposable Incomes Supports Sales
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads With Its Wide Product Portfolio
- Dominance of Chemists/pharmacies, But Increasing Competition From Emerging Distribution Channels
- Future Growth To Be Driven by Increased Health Awareness and Product Availability
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources