Herbal/Traditional Products in France
As consumers shift towards a more holistic approach to their health, sales of herbal/traditional products continue to grow. As evident across most of the French consumer health industry in the aftermath of the pandemic, preventive health and immunity have become key priorities for local consumers. In addition, France experienced a “triple epidemic” of COVID-19, bronchiolitis, and flu in 2023. As healthcare facilities and hospitals are saturated, consumers are having to look for alternative remed...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in France
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN FRANCE
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Preventive health through immunity boost pushes herbal/traditional sales
- Trend towards more natural products increases demand for herbal/traditional solutions
- CBD-infused products continue to grow and expand across several industries
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Herbal/traditional products set for further solid growth over forecast period
- Products with a focus on supporting digestive health set to experience demand
- Sleep disorders and mental health issues expected to boost growth of herbal/traditional products
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN FRANCE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources