Herbal/Traditional Products in Finland
Herbal/traditional products continued to record low current value growth in 2019. While some Finnish consumers understand and appreciate the natural positioning of these products and are willing to pay marginally more for them, they also look at efficacy and user experience to guide their choices. Therefore, some categories are recording declining demand as there was a gradual shift towards standard products in cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies and sleep aids. However, herbal/traditio...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Finland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Trend for Some Herbal/traditional Dietary Supplements Supports Growth
- Another Strong Performance for Herbal/traditional Tonics
- Finnish Forests Offer Rich Source of Unusual Ingredients
- Competitive Landscape
- Highly Fragmented Competitive Landscape Led by Medicated Confectionery Brand
- Strong Performances Seen by Herbal/traditional Dietary Supplements Brands
- Internet Retailing Continues To Erode Share of Chemists/pharmacies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Demand for Consumer Health As Consumers Increasingly Look To Self-care and Prevention
- Ongoing Debate Over Restrictive OTC Environment Could Lead To Opening Up of Distribution
- Orion Holds Fragile Lead Over Fragmented Consumer Health, While Gsk Consumer Healthcare Vastly Improves Share Through Pfizer Deal
- Modern Grocery Retailers and Internet Retailing Continue To Gain Share From Leading Distribution Channel Chemists/pharmacies
- Positive Performance for Consumer Health Despite A Not So Optimistic Economic Outlook
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources