Herbal/Traditional Products in Finland
A consumer trend towards natural and clean products strengthened in Finland in the review period. In packaged food, this has had a major impact on the products on offer for several years. In consumer health, herbal/traditional products always had its niche consumer group, but interest also increased outside this group during the review period. The new consumer segment is aware of the benefits of natural ingredients and is willing to pay a little extra for them. However, these consumers also look...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Cleaner and More Natural Alternatives Are in Demand But Need Careful Positioning
- Fashionable Superfoods and Biohacking Are Emerging Trends That May Take Off in the Forecast Period
- Herbal Tonics Set To Be Among the Best-performing Categories in the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Two of the Top Three Brands Are Medicated Confectionery
- Finnish Valioravinto and Hankintatukku Arno Latvus Have Strong and Stable Positions
- Well-branded New Ranges Slowly Increase Their Sales and Have Potential in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Health and Wellness Trend and Stressful Lifestyles Drive Consumer Health Sales
- the Improving Economy Boosts 2018 Value Sales As Innovative Products Emerge, While Counterbalanced by Intensifying Competition
- Consumer Health Remains Fragmented and Players Present Across All Categories Are Rare
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Increasingly Online and in the Grocery Channel
- Growth Rates Will Remain Positive, But Slowed Down by Competition and the Maturity of Some Large Categories
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources