Herbal/Traditional Products in Costa Rica
Herbal/traditional products continued to have a positive impact across all consumer health categories during 2019 as functional herbal combinations continued to be promoted as effective and safer proposals capable of supporting multiple types of health conditions, including digestive support, coughs and cold, and weight management. The penetration of these proposals continues to gain momentum across a broader range of healthcare specialists and modern grocery retailers, where availability and mu...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Functional Herbal Combinations Gain Further Consumer Interest As They Are Regarded As Both Safe and Effective
- Innovation Based on Further Breakthroughs and New Functional Blends
- Increased Availability and More Competitive Pricing Expected To Boost Future Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- High Profile and Wide Availability Benefits Brands From Ayurveda Centroamericana and Gnc
- Local Brands Continue To Expand Their Offer To Compete
- Specialisation, Availability and Affordability Will Be the Key Selling Points
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Healthcare Supported by Additional Segmentation and Rising Popularity of Herbal/traditional Products in 2019
- Increased Consumer Focus on Health Continues To Drive Value Sales
- International Companies Lead in 2019 With Their Top-of-mind, Trusted Brands
- Increased Penetration Across Less Traditional Channels for Consumer Convenience
- Future Growth To Be Driven by Increased Consumer Interest in Health, Wellness and Convenience
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources