Herbal/Traditional Products in Colombia
Herbal/traditional products was affected by the decline of herbal/traditional tonics, caused by its high prices. Despite this performance by tonics, herbal/traditional products recorded low positive growth in 2018, as Colombians tend to consider natural products as trustworthy and effective at treating minor ailments, as well as being perceived as safe as they have fewer side effects and risk of overdose.
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Herbal/traditional Tonics Drags Down Overall Category's Growth
- Natural Ingredients As Part of Traditional Medicine
- Innovation Limited
- Competitive Landscape
- Cadbury Adams Colombia Takes Over Leadership
- Sanofi-aventis Pharma Exits Herbal/traditional Digestive Remedies
- Private Label Not Represented
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records Growth in 2018 As Economy Begins Recovery
- Main Switches Present in Digestive Remedies and Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies
- Foreign Companies Lead Most Consumer Health Categories
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be Leading Distribution Channel
- Increasing Awareness of Self-care and Ageing Population To Boost Future Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches From Prescription to OTC
- Summary 2 OTC: Switches From OTC to Prescription
- Summary 3 Research Sources