Herbal/Traditional Products in Chile
In 2019 herbal/traditional products increased sales through the internet retailing channel, with particular prevalence on specialised websites. Rather than simply listing the herbal ingredients, these websites educated the consumer on the benefits of herbal/traditional products. As there is a current trend and thirst for health and wellbeing knowledge in Chile, increasing awareness of the benefits of herbal/traditional products should produce an increase in value sales. Furthermore, consumers in...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Herbal/traditional Products Boom Online
- the Rise of Anthroposophical Medicine Is A Plus for Herbal/traditional Products
- Medication Confectionery Dominates Being the Perfect Solution for Busy Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Arnikaderm Succeeds Through Word-of-mouth
- Caliptus Remains Popular As A Low Cost, Practical Remedy
- Low Levels of Distribution Effect Value Sales for Herbal/traditional Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains Healthy As Contagious Diseases Spread
- Chileans Reaching for Natural Solutions Above OTC
- Competition Gets Tough for OTC As Chileans Look for Health Options
- Online Chemists/pharmacies Get Serious As Consumer Health Data Is Stored in the Cloud
- Consumer Health Products With Natural Offerings Are Set To See Positive Results
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources