Herbal/Traditional Products in Canada
In addition to rising health-consciousness among Canadians generally, growth in the number of immigrants from countries with strong herbal medicine cultures will remain a key driver of demand for herbal/traditional products over the forecast period. The 2016 census put the proportion of Canadians who are immigrants at 22%, the highest level in 85 years, and Statistics Canada expects this figure to rise to 30% by 2036. With over 60% of new immigrants now coming from Asia (including the Middle Eas...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Canada
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Immigration Continues To Strengthen Interest in Herbal/traditional Products
- Unlicensed Trade Poses Constant Threat To Category's safer Image
- Smaller Producers Face Biggest Challenge From Planned Regulatory Changes
- Competitive Landscape
- Cadbury Adams Continues To Lead A Fragmented Field
- Distribution of Smaller Brands Concentrated in Specialist and Online Channels
- Industry Bodies Lobby for Relaxation of Rules on Products Containing Cannabidiol
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Ageing But Increasingly Health-conscious Population Drives Market Expansion
- Categories Tapping Into Multiple Trends Post the Best Results
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Becomes Overall Market Leader in 2019
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Will Continue To Fuel Expansion of Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources