Herbal/Traditional Products in Brazil
Herbal/traditional dietary supplements and herbal/traditional digestive remedies will continue to be the most popular herbal remedies amongst Brazilians over the forecast period. Regarding herbal/traditional dietary supplements, Brazilians consume mainly fibre and guarana to improve intestinal health and increase energy levels, respectively. In the case of herbal/traditional digestive remedies, the most popular products will continue to be herbal laxatives. Overall, doctors are sceptical about h...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Most Common Herbal Products Are Focused on Intestinal Health and Improving Attention Span
- New Herbal/traditional Product Regulations Could Benefit Sales in the Short Term
- Biodiversity Helps To Develop New Herbal/traditional Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Herbal/traditional Products Remains A Fragmented Category in 2017
- Herbalife International Do Brasil Remains the Leader in Herbal/traditional Products
- Herbal/traditional Products Continue To Be Dominated by Domestic Players in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Grows in Spite of the Economic Slowdown in 2017
- 2017 Consumer Health Value Growth Slows Compared To the Review Period
- Changes in Competitive Landscape After Global Acquisitions
- Leading OTC Players Are Expected To Recover Space in Drugstores
- Positive Outlook Is Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources