Herbal/Traditional Products in Bosnia-Herzegovina
Whereas herbal/traditional products continually underperformed consumer health in retail value growth terms during the review period, the situation is expected to reverse over the forecast period. The reason for the expected trend shift is the stricter legislative framework for the distribution of pharmaceuticals. Most herbal/traditional products are not registered as pharmaceuticals and most restrictive legislation does not apply, thus leaving manufacturers/wholesalers more room to be creative...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Performance in Herbal/traditional Products Likely To Improve Considerably Over the Forecast Period
- Lack of Large Brands in Herbal/traditional Products Is the Main Reason for the Weak Performance in the Past
- Herbal/traditional Medicine Is A Respected Craft in Bosnia-herzegovina
- Competitive Landscape
- Large Players Attracted To Herbal/traditional Products by the Loose Legislative Framework
- Abela Pharm Records the Strongest Growth in Herbal/traditional Products Over the Review Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Bosnia-herzegovina Is at A Tipping Point From A Supply Driven To Demand Driven Market
- Consolidation in Consumer Health Retailing
- Regulatory Agency Imposes Stricter Control Over Pricing in Consumer Health
- International Manufacturers Carrying Regional Brands Characterise Consumer Health
- Growth Expected To Shift From OTC Products To Vitamins, Dietary Supplements and Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources