Herbal/Traditional Products in Bolivia
In recent years, the local government has been active in promoting the development of traditional medicine. In 2023, local health authorities continued with this strategy and signed an agreement with the Japanese government to help promote local native herbs for medicinal purposes. This include herbs such paquió, which is beneficial for treating colds, muña which is used to treat ailments such as gastritis and balsamina which can help to control blood sugar diabetes.
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN BOLIVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Government supporting development of traditional medicine industry
- Several herbal/traditional products perform strongly
- Iconic traditional decongestant brand Mentisan hit by counterfeits
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Increased segmentation over forecast period
- Push for legalisation of medical cannabis
- Herbal/traditional sleep aids see continued growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN BOLIVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources