Herbal/Traditional Products in Bolivia
In 2022, the Ministry of Health and Sports launched its Traditional Medicine Guide for dealing with COVID-19 with is to be promoted by the central government, departments and municipalities. This guide includes home-made recipes for the preparation of remedies with the use of Eucalyptus, Cupesi (a local tree with properties that can help support immune defences and supplies antioxidants), Mamuri leaves (an Amazonian shrub, to which antipyretic properties are attributed) and several other local p...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN BOLIVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Bolivian government continues to promote traditional medicine
- Bolivians show a growing preference for herbal cough products
- Immune system enhancement continues to be a sales driver for herbal products
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Herbal/traditional products moving into formal channel in specialist retailers
- Industrial production of traditional remedies is emerging
- Sleep aids proving popular due to natural origins
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN BOLIVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources