Herbal/Traditional Products in Belgium
Herbal/traditional products has a wider consumer base than many other consumer health categories. Players can count upon the rising number of vegetarians, “flexitarians” and others, who are more open to natural products. Consumers of herbal/traditional products are often distrustful of standard products, such as ibuprofen and diclofenac, which are under increasing scrutiny, and ingredients, such as the food additive titanium dioxide, which is set to be banned in France from 1 January 2020. In he...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Belgium report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Belgium
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Category Counts on A Wide Consumer Base Distrustful of Standard Options
- Ongoing External Scrutiny Keeps Players on Their Toes
- Milder Weather Influences the Demand for Certain Herbal/traditional Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Belgian Players Enjoy the Trust and Favour of Local Consumers
- Tilman Benefits From A Wide Brand Offer and Reinforced Sales Force
- Promotions and Discounts Improve Visibility and Lure Price-sensitive Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Lifestyles and Milder Climate Inform the Variable Performance of Consumer Health
- Herbal and More Natural Options Gain Ground on Previous Growth Drivers
- Flexible Approach Sees Local and Smaller Foreign Players Pressure Ethical Multinationals
- Progressive De-regulation Leaves Room for Wider Distribution
- Signs of Dynamism Set To Push Value Growth Despite Legislative Restrictions
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources