Herbal/Traditional Products in Azerbaijan
Herbal/traditional products saw continued growth in 2019. Herbal options are considered as non-harmful, and thus saw continued growth in popularity. Over the forecast period consumers are more likely to turn to more effective remedies, as herbals are usually associated with traditional medicine, which are gradually losing popularity. With lifestyle intensification, consumers will be searching for maximum efficiency, so herbal/traditional remedies will be led mainly by dietary supplements, where...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Azerbaijan
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Herbal/traditional Products Benefit From More Natural, Less Potentially Harmful Positioning
- Competitive Pricing Also Represents An Advantage
- Chemists/pharmacies Channel Sees Share Rise Through Choice and Convenience
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Sees Limited Advertising Support, Herbapol Krakow SA Maintains Lead
- Numerous Smaller Players See Combined Share Gain As Consumers Face Constrained Spending Power
- Products at Lower Prices Offer Considerable Potential in Coming Years
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Impact of Delicate Economic Balance and Constrained Consumer Spending Power Evident Across the Market
- Azerbaijani Consumers Value Quality, Herbal/traditional Products Perceived As Less Potentially Harmful
- Consumers Like International Products' Quality, But Local Products' Prices
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Remain Dominant Due To Strict Controls
- Preventative Measure and General Health Trend Set To Influence Market Performance, Underpinned by Economic and Demographic Factors
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources