Herbal/Traditional Products in Austria
Austrians are generally cautious when it comes to purchasing OTC products. They tend to buy these only as a last resort and will generally first consult a physician beforehand due to concerns about any potential side-effects. This concern, whether founded or not, is anticipated to contribute to the further development of herbal/traditional products over the forecast period as many consumers in Austria perceive these as safer than conventional OTC products and seek organic, natural and sustainabl...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Herbal/traditional Products in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Austrians Perceive Herbal/traditional Products As Less Harmful To Health
- Strong Growth Expected for Herbal/traditional Digestive Remedies, Although Not Without Competition From Alternatives
- Herbal/traditional Dermatologicals Less Popular
- Competitive Landscape
- Savona Pharma Maintains Its Lead
- Domestic Players Benefit From Their Strong Focus on Herbal/traditional Products
- Consumers Expected To Seek Additional Quality Reassurance
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Another Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2019
- the Health and Wellness Trend and Higher Stress Levels Drive Growth
- International Manufacturers Lead Sales, Closely Followed by Domestic Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Further, If More Moderate Growth, Anticipated
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources