Herbal/Traditional Products in Austria
Over the forecast period herbal/traditional products is anticipated to profit from an increasing number of consumers looking to adopt a healthier lifestyle, with this including not only healthier food and more physical exercise but also a greater focus on a more ethical way of living, for example by opting for vegan and vegetarian and more natural products. Many consumers in Austria are thus increasingly choosing herbal/traditional products over conventional offerings, be it in consumer health o...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Sleep Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBAL/TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Focus on Healthier, Ethical and More Natural Products
- Austrians Perceive Herbal/traditional Products As Less Harmful To Health
- Austrian Consumers Remain Generally Very Cautious and Conservative When It Comes To Self-medication
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Competition Between Domestic and International Manufacturers Expected To Continue
- Consumers Expected To Seek Additional Quality Reassurance
- Potential Expansion of Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2018
- the Health and Wellness Trend and Higher Stress Levels Among the Key Drivers of Value Growth
- International Manufacturers Lead Sales, Closely Followed by Domestic Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Further Growth Anticipated But Slower Than in 2018
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources