Herbária Zrt in Hot Drinks (Hungary)
Herbária intends to retain its position as the leading player in fruit/herbal tea by responding to changing trends caused by growing consumer health awareness. The company aims to continuously widen its product range in all key subcategories of tea and satisfy demand with good quality, health-promoting teas. To compete with large international players, it actively develops its portfolio to offer a wide range of quality tea products. Herbária expands its production capacity and network of health...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- HERBÁRIA ZRT IN HOT DRINKS (HUNGARY)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Herbária Zrt: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Herbária Zrt: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Herbária Zrt: Competitive Position 2016