H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sverige AB in Retailing (Sweden)
H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sverige is looking for growth in its existing outlets, as well as expanding its network in Sweden. Its focus will remain on maintaining its image of offering fashionable designs at reasonable prices in its various chains. In order to continue strengthening the H&M brand, the company will continue with its highly popular collaborations with world-renowned designers and well-known actors, singers and athletes to front its campaigns. The introduction of its new store concept &...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- H&M HENNES & MAURITZ SVERIGE AB IN RETAILING (SWEDEN)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sverige Ab: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2015
- Private Label
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sverige Ab: Competitive Position 2016