H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sarl in Apparel and Footwear (France)
H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sarl is expected to continue attempting to attract consumers through its low price strategy and also the regular renewal of its collections. The company is also likely to invest in its online shop in order to attract consumers who prefer to purchase apparel and footwear online.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- H&M HENNES & MAURITZ SARL IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (FRANCE)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sarl: Key Facts
- Summary 2 H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sarl: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sarl: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 H&M Hennes & Mauritz Sarl: Competitive Position 2015