H&M Hennes & Mauritz SRL in Apparel and Footwear (Romania)
H&M continued to lead apparel and registered its largest net sales figure of RON665 million in 2015. The company is expanding its retail network in the provincial region of Romania, as yet untapped by major fast-fashion retailers.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- H&M HENNES & MAURITZ SRL IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (ROMANIA)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 H&M Hennes & Mauritz SRL: Key Facts
- Summary 2 H&M Hennes & Mauritz SRL: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 H&M Hennes & Mauritz SRL: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioningi
- Summary 4 H&M Hennes & Mauritz SRL: Competitive Position 2016